School is around the corner and there are a few things to keep in mind as you prepare for the upcoming semester to ensure you have a successful school year.
- Check wardrobe: be sure all clothing fits properly and is appropriate to meet school dress codes.
- Use alarm clocks: getting out of bed in the morning can be challenging. It’s important to start your day on time and to arrive at school in a timely manner.
- Prepare nightly: to battle morning lateness, develop a nighttime routine to make mornings easier. For instance, lay out clothes and shower the night before.
- Anticipate: consider possible issues that may arise during the academic year and research various tutor programs or social organizations you can join to feel accepted and receive the assistance you need.
- Develop good homework study habits